Thursday, January 07, 2010

Off Track Betting

I have 24 hours to remove Christmas, mop the floors, dust for prints, unstick the sticky, do laundry, take out 412 pounds of recycling and create a sleeping space for The Child during the period when she is displaced by the bright, shiny, new Australian we're getting tomorrow. During that same period I need to earn money, eat, sleep and work out because I've lost 2 pounds already and mommy really wants to keep that up.

Anyone want to give odds on how I'll do?

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Mom opined...

Sleep is over-rated anyway.

January 07, 2010 11:01 AM  
Blogger Anne opined...

you'll cover the spread

January 07, 2010 1:23 PM  
Blogger Br. Jonathan opined...

And you need to buy Vegemite for the exchange student.

January 08, 2010 10:59 AM  
Blogger rosemary opined...

Saw your comment on FB and thought.....Lorraine got a dog.....sorry....then when I went to your blog of course I remembered...An Australian Exchange Student.....not a heeler.

January 09, 2010 11:04 AM  
Blogger Sling opined...

I'll bet that if you continue to work out on a regular basis,and stick to that vegemite diet,the weight will come off in no time!

January 10, 2010 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home