Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I Seriously Don't Know Where to Begin

Must get tabs. Passed the emissions test and have been riding around with results for a week. Tabs expire Friday. Which is New Years. Must get tabs.

And caviar.

Champang-ya.

Cold cuts.

Black eyed peas. (Also download that "Tonight's Gonna Be a Good Night" song because it's very poppy and fun).

The Child will not be ringing in New Year with us as is going bowling with friends. Then will be gone most of Saturday at Sweet 16 party for friend. Which reminds me that I still haven't sent out invites for HER Sweet 16. Although I'm pretty sure I've done a verbal "Save the Date" thing with the people who matter most. Probably not, though.

Must leave work on time today. And tomorrow. No need to stay until 6 just because I can keep myself that busy. Need to focus on a few things at the casa. Like where the H the cat pee smell is coming from. CanNOT begin New Year with smell of cat pee in living room. (Have checked all the obvious places, which is why this is a very perplexing problem).

Get present for aforementioned Sweet 16-er.

Man, I hope someone cleans the kitchen properly today. And maybe folds that pile of laundry. It's nice that it's done but come on now. When I do the laundry I sort it by family member AND fold. This stuff is just sitting in a jumble like it's magically going to find its way into drawers and closets. And at the very least, the people who owns some of it might remove it from the pile and deal with it. Seriously. Washing and drying is only part of the process, you see.

I just know there is something else that should be on my grocery list. OH! Of course, sour cream and matzoh meal. Unless we have matzoh meal from last year. Although it would be stale if we did. So sour cream and matzoh meal.

Must shower.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Do not hang up those clothes yet. The cat peed in the laundry basket.

December 30, 2009 7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Also, thank you for putting my favorite Elvis Costello song into my head with your post title.

December 30, 2009 7:41 AM  
Blogger Anne opined...

Thanks for the smile, I love how you write about your life. It's like mine, but mine is sans pee and not as eloquent. How much you wanna bet that basket of laundry is still in the upstairs hallway when I get home?

December 30, 2009 9:53 AM  
Blogger Anne opined...

also, thanks for the reminder, must get BEPs.

December 30, 2009 9:55 AM  
Blogger Doralong opined...

Amazing- I do the same thing! Everyone has their own basket containing clean folded laundry done (90% of the time) by yours truly- you think any of it other than mine is ever actually put away???

December 30, 2009 10:37 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Oh, MAN, I hope you're wrong.

(And it's "Oh, I just don't know where to begin" but you probably know that).

Anne, you make ME smile. And the laundry was miraculously no longer in the kitchen. Now it's on the bed in our room. But that's progress, right.

Parallel lives, Cuz, parallel lives.

December 30, 2009 6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Ba Ha Ha Ha

New Years resolution number 1,(kinda) get E-Mail for myself.

Still no book ehhh?

Grats on the upcoming sweet 16 stuff.

Happy New Years to the house.
(Cat included.)
Peace

:+}

December 30, 2009 11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home