Wednesday, September 16, 2009

How Come My Pictures are So Tiny?

I can't speak for where you live but believe me when I say that September is absolutely THE most glorious month in Seattle. The evenings are cool, sometimes cool enough that you get a little misty fog in the morning but the days are almost all bright and crisp and sunny. Perfect.

It was perfect last week when we had our party for the Fisher House.

See? (That's me being paparrazi).

And it was beautiful on Sunday when Kiki was baptized. Here's a little tiny photo album:

Most babies fuss (or even scream bloody murder) when they are baptized. Not Kiki. She plopped herself down in the font and looked around like, "Alrighty then, let's do this!"


I love that the photographer caught this moment...just there Father is telling Papa "She's right at home". Significant use of language, wouldn't you say?

This is godmom waiting on the altar with the light:
Here's all the gang on the steps of the Cathedral after Mass:
Here's Kiki with The Child, enjoying one of her cupcakes:

And here she is making many crumbs for The Dog to eat later:
What's that? You wanted to see the official portrait? Oh. OK.

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Molly Alyssum opined...

Oh little miss Kiki is just so cute.

September 16, 2009 8:17 AM  
Blogger Br. Jonathan opined...

We should keep Kiki and my great-nephew, Joey, in touch. They would produce the most gorgeous children EVER.

(You and I can prepare the wedding feast)

September 16, 2009 8:58 AM  
Blogger sageweb opined...

Oh My goodness...that is adorable!

September 16, 2009 9:07 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Cutey McCuterson.

I am all about the arranged marriages, Buck.

And she has such edible toes, Sage.

September 16, 2009 10:31 AM  
Blogger Mom opined...

Happy moments even with tiny pictures.

September 16, 2009 10:40 AM  
Blogger Anne opined...

i clicky the 'like' button

September 16, 2009 10:59 AM  
Blogger rosemary opined...

Adorable....you, Kiki, everything.

September 16, 2009 5:46 PM  
Blogger Br. Jonathan opined...

I'll keep tabs on Emmitt here in Chicago and keep you posted.

September 16, 2009 7:20 PM  
Blogger Citymouse opined...

I would guess you are the perfect God-mother.

September 16, 2009 7:50 PM  
Blogger Ruth Fraser Davis opined...

Utterly delightful, every bit even down to the crumbs!

September 18, 2009 8:50 AM  
Blogger Miss Healthypants opined...

Your god-daughter is really just adorable!! *all smiles here*

September 18, 2009 11:29 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

And there are even more tiny, happy pictures in my heart, Mom.

Anne makes me go "tee".

Thanks, Rosie.

Deal, Buck.

I'm sure gonna try, Mouse.

DJ: Pretty much. (And The Dog enjoyed the crumbs very much, btw).

You just want to eat her up, don'tcha, MHP?

September 18, 2009 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home