Monday, December 03, 2007

Y'all Are Awesome

I was in a very, oh, what was the word Hat used? "glumpy" mood today. The kind of mood that is created by 4 parts worry over things I can't control, 3 parts worry over things I can control and the sleep deprivation that goes with those worries and cares colliding in the middle of the night and waking me up with their unholy racket.

Plus, the tiara is in the shop for it's annual maintenance and you know how I hate being without my tiara.

Anypoo, the load I was carrying, sloshing around as it was and quite unwieldy because of it, was considerably lightened by reading your funny comments on the ark post just below (I'm much too glumpy to link it for you). Y'all are just so much fun. I like our imaginary games and banter and all that there. You know that. But still. Sometimes it bears mention. I feel better now and y'all didn't even know that I needed a good cheering. Aren't you fine?

Muuuah.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Allan opined...

A good cheering is sometimes essential. Cheers!

December 03, 2007 7:16 PM  
Blogger Sling opined...

Yes..Yes we are all quite fine in our finery and such!..stop by my house in a few.

December 03, 2007 8:34 PM  
Blogger Citymouse opined...

the news reports make it sound like you folks out there dont know how to build an ark so you are just sliding your homes off of their foundations and winding on down the new rivers created by the flooded streets.... hope everything is okay!

December 04, 2007 6:08 AM  
Blogger Mom opined...

Blog people are good people!

December 04, 2007 6:15 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

And who better to do the cheering, eh, Allan?

'K, Sling. I'll bring some applesauce cake.

Mouse, those are the people who didn't have time to read their Bibles. Sillies. Every one knows concrete doesn't float. Sheesh.

(The rain is letting up, thank you. How's your ice?)

Aren't they just, Mom?

December 04, 2007 7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Oddly enough, I think there's a competition to build a concrete boat (recurring, if not annual). I want to say it's one of the Ivy League or tech schools back east...should I be able to find confirmation, I'll let you know.

I hope that the tiara comes back from the shop soon, all shiny and ready to grace your graceful tresses!

December 04, 2007 1:19 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

I've heard of that, now you mention it, Syd. Silly Ivy Leaguers.

December 04, 2007 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home