Thursday, November 29, 2007

Oops! My Bad.

Doralong asked about my ensemble last night. Silly me. Hat and I were going to photograph what we wear while watching "Project Runway". Why? We don't know. Except that it is something of an occasion for us and we dress for occasions. But as I mentioned, I'd fallen asleep earlier in the evening and so I went to The Neighbor's wearing what I'd worn all day.


Black tulip skirt with a sheer black shirt, red cardi that I stole from The Neighbor a long time ago (which she keeps forgetting to ask me to return even though I wear it blatantly in front of her) and a sweet little scarf that Neighb brought me from Europe.

I also wore these sweet little flats, because they are comfy and sweet.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Doralong opined...

Thank you- carry on..

November 29, 2007 10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

tee hee, look at the little feeties.

November 29, 2007 11:35 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

D: I'll make it work.

AH: itty bitty feetsies.

November 29, 2007 4:18 PM  
Blogger Seattle Coffee Girl opined...

Looking here to see if Nayb posted a comment about wanting her cardigan back...

Nope. :)

November 30, 2007 8:31 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

SCG: I know, right?

November 30, 2007 8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

OK - here's the awaited for comment -

As soon as I'm down to a size where I'll look good in that red cardigan, I'll ask for it back.

This may be never.

In the meantime, it looks better on Lorraine.

November 30, 2007 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home