Saturday, July 07, 2007

Looky!

I just checked the Blogger help groups and Nicole and I aren't the only ones having trouble with the title thing. If you are in that group, here's what you do:

If you move your cursor to the top of the title box, the arrow will turn into a line and when it does that you can click and get into the title box. Not quite as convenient as being able to just click on the box and go but it's not like living in a refuge camp with nothing to eat, either. Perspective.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Br. Jonathan opined...

THANK YOU! I was having the same problem and I HATE it when things don't work properly.

July 08, 2007 8:16 AM  
Blogger rosemary opined...

I have trouble every day with titles, paragraphing, uploading photos and getting into my friends blogs....totally ticks me off. And, it is not the hamsters fault....they are fed, clean and have toys and water too.

July 08, 2007 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home