Tuesday, June 17, 2008

This Morning The Hat was Channeling Dionne Warwick

We've been in Alameda the last few days...absolutely delightful town. The weather is gorgeous, I've found the perfect Victorian house to live in (must get to work on making those buckets of money so I can buy it) and we are generally laughing off all the calories we are consuming.

Yesterday The Child and I went into San Francisco. It was awesome. Fine, fine city that and it was fun to show it off to my kid.

I've just been informed that I have to get ready to go to Danny's for a BBQ poolside. I know, I know...it's a sad business, having all this fun and meeting all these lovely blog buddies. But somebody's gotta do it.

We head back north tomorrow, arriving back in the land of moss and mist on Thursday. But there is still more vacation fun to be had and a bathing suit is involved.

Lots more details and plenty of pictures when we get home.

Kisses.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Ba Ha Ha Ha (Note no W)

Cool. All very fine.

Remember, bring the sun back with you!!!!!

Peace

:+}

June 17, 2008 1:28 PM  
Blogger booda baby opined...

I can NOT decide whether I should be spending my time pouting or being very gleeful and other happy stuff because vicarious gleeful, happy stuff is almost as good as primary source et cetera et cetera.

Okay. I wrote that gleefully. Now I'll spend a few moments pouting.

June 17, 2008 4:12 PM  
Blogger Sling opined...

See!..You made booda pout.
Have fun,and remember,no giggling past bedtime.

June 17, 2008 5:35 PM  
Blogger Blogger opined...

Can't wait to see the pics.

Keep having fun!

June 18, 2008 3:36 AM  
Blogger sageweb opined...

I am going to be with booda and pout too. Would have loved to meat up with you crazy cute girls.

June 18, 2008 4:09 AM  
Blogger Kimberly Ann opined...

You go, girls! Show Cali how we do it in the PNW.

June 18, 2008 11:16 AM  
Blogger booda baby opined...

Are you guys trying to surprise me by sneaking down the coast and screaming: WE'RE HERE?!?!?! Is that what you're doing?

No? Probably because sage is all the way across oceans, depending on which way you fly.

Dammit. pbpbpbpb.

For just a leeeeetle bit, I thought it might be true.

June 18, 2008 11:28 AM  
Blogger LostInColor opined...

so very true "the land of moss.."

June 18, 2008 3:57 PM  
Blogger Iwanski opined...

The Chicago Contingent nods westward.

June 18, 2008 8:28 PM  
Blogger Willym opined...

I have gotten so out of touch - my fault entirely. Sounds like you are on the way to a great time and have had a great time already.

The Child looks so grown up and adult and a very beautiful young lady - wonder where she got that from?

I so envy you being with Hat and getting together with Sling. I know you'll all be on your best behavoir!!!!!!!

June 20, 2008 6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home