Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Couple Quick Announcements

The Spouse just emailed to say that "Fortune Hunters" is now on iTunes and sweetly asked that I please "pimp" that fact here. Consider yourself pimped.

Also, a certain someone who I love very much (and call "Poodle") tried to slip his birthday past us. Now, he may be one of those people who doesn't care to make a big deal about his birthday. That is his right. But since I like making a big deal about birthdays, I'm going to celebrate. Go on over...I've basically highjacked the comments section of his post for today...and show him some love.

(Where did I leave the cake cutter...)

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Eric opined...

So If you have itunes go and spend a couple of bucks and check it out.

May 14, 2008 1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

[starts barricading front door so people can't get in.]

May 14, 2008 1:46 PM  
Blogger Blogger opined...

I'll pop into iTunes when I get back home this evening. I wonder if the movie will be available for us UK users...

PS I am definitely NEVER telling you when my birthday is.

May 15, 2008 4:29 AM  
Blogger Br. Jonathan opined...

MHP's birthday is on the 29th, so keep the cake cutter handy. (Oh, and make sure the cake is very moist).

May 15, 2008 7:23 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Are you saying I'm not a good pimp, dear?

Too late, JP.

Oh, DA, you just waved a big ol' red flag at this bull, didn't you. (begins to Google DA...)

Duly noted on both counts, Buck.

May 16, 2008 8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home