Friday, May 02, 2008

My Bumper

Seattle Coffee Girl asked for it, Buck already had it, so here's a picture of my car bumper:

You can't read my favorites very well. The one under the "Catholics for Kerry" sticker is illustrated with retro looking housewives and says "Smart Women Vote". The little faded sticker to the left of "Endless War" reads "I'm pro cupcake. And I vote".

In case you're wondering, I'm waiting on the "Obama 08" sticker for when he's the candidate (dig me being all hopeful). And I'm also waiting because if, by some (gods forbid) chance it's not Obama, I a) wouldn't want to cover up his sticker with hers and 2) I couldn't very well drive around with both stickers because that would give a conflicting message about party unity.

Yes, I really think about things like that.


Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous opined...

She really does, people. She thinks about this stuff and then she calls me at all hours of the night to validate her decision. It actually plays a huge role in the dynamics of our friendship.

May 02, 2008 5:49 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

And then we eat pie. It's how we roll.

May 02, 2008 6:44 PM  
Blogger Sling opined...

I just knew you thought about this stuff!
Before I ever form an opinion,I come here to find out what it is. :)

May 03, 2008 10:22 AM  
Blogger Kimberly Ann opined...

I so have to have the Pro Cupcake bumpersticker. (licks the almond-white chocolate frosting off the keyboard)

May 03, 2008 2:42 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

And that's why I keep you around, Sling. ;)

KA, I got it at Verite in the Madronna 'hood...they are one of the Cupcake Royale joints. I think you need the "Smart Women Vote" one, too, because it's so "June".

May 04, 2008 7:28 AM  
Blogger sageweb opined...

I love how you covered the plate up...it slows the stalker in me down.

May 05, 2008 10:15 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Can't make it too easy for the stalkers, Sage. Where's the fun in that?

May 05, 2008 10:45 AM  
Blogger Br. Jonathan opined...

Actually, that was The Child covering up the license plate.
Smart Kid.

May 06, 2008 10:12 AM  
Anonymous Bryan Tyler opined...

Those are really cool bumper stickers, Lorraine. Tax the Rich? LOL! Do you have some accessories inside your car, too? Oh btw, I think that Smart Women Vote is fantastic!

April 28, 2011 1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home