Friday, May 02, 2008

Undiscovered Talent


I've got something a little different for you today, kiddies. We have a virtual friend, Lessia who is, among other things, a song writer. You can read more about her here at The Spouse's blog. She has gathered together a flock of young women from all walks of life with a unifying love of music and formed a little group. One of their songs is "Fearless", the title tune from our movie. (That one is sung by Jessie Bridges, daughter of Jeff. Yeah. We cool).

Anytunes, the other day Lessia sent me a link to another little ditty, which is performed by a young woman named Zoe who has, as Lessia put it, a rubber face. She can also sing. Kinda reminds me of Ricki Lee Jones without the heroin.

Y'all know I don't watch American Idol, but even I know who Simon is (shivers) and I found this whole little bit of business to be quite delightful. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as well.




Vocals by Locals, featuring Zoe Gray "Scary Guy"

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger sageweb opined...

Very cute!

May 02, 2008 8:55 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Exactly.

May 02, 2008 9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Okay, I'm about to say words that were never meant to go together and I can't believe this is happening and I may just poke a hole in the very fabric of the universe when I say:
Danny Elfman meets Jewish Folk meets a young Lena Horne.
That's what her voice sounds like.
And I.LOVED.IT.

May 02, 2008 12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Ba Ha Ha Ha (Note no w)

I like it. Very good. The music better than the video. Someone needs to make that girl a star!!!

Took the test. Just seeing this nomination should truly horrify all those who really care for the childrens, childrens, children. Cmon HIll distance yourself from him further. Wish our noms were more Nadirish. Oh well. Better than Bush.

Good to see the child has recouped.
Grats.

Peace

:+}

May 02, 2008 1:34 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

I'm so pleased, Hatty Hat.

Anonyba, they weren't going for high end production values there. Pretty much just shots of horsing around on a sunny day.

Nadar is a grumpy old man. Sadly, he does not inspire me. He missed his moment. By about 30 years.

May 02, 2008 5:06 PM  
Blogger booda baby opined...

Oh yeah. Santa Barbarians gots their fingers in EVERYthing. :) It's a fun story.

May 05, 2008 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home