Tuesday, October 02, 2007

By the Way

I've been saying all along that I wasn't going to declare for any candidate until the convention. Because really, what's the point? Everyone knows I'll vote for the Democrat, whoever it is, and I know full well that my first, second and probably third choice won't be the candidate. But all bets are off now. I've made up my mind and I know who should be president of these great United States:

Lou Pinella for President.

Look at what he's done for the Cubs. Think what he could do for America.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Cheep Cheep Cheep

October 02, 2007 12:09 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Crickets should care more about politics.

October 02, 2007 12:34 PM  
Blogger Iwanski opined...

I like it, but don't we already have a President who kicks dirt on the umpires?

October 02, 2007 4:17 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

No, we have a president who kicks dirt on the Constitution and patriots and diplomacy. Way, WAY different then kicking dirt on those who call it wrong. Also, a President not afraid to throw first base, when warranted? I could also get behind that.

October 02, 2007 7:43 PM  
Blogger rosemary opined...

Hell, I'd vote for Paris Hilton if she was a Democrat...anything and/or anyone has to be better than Bush....did you hear Clarence Thomas' interview????

October 02, 2007 8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Paris Hilton? Bush? Both one and the same

October 03, 2007 7:54 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Romama: I didn't hear the Thomas interview...that man makes me want to gag. Guess I'd better go see what I can find on the interwebs.

And yeah, it's hard to think of any of the candidates for either party actually being worse than Bush.

And you raise an interesting point Cricket #26. The fact is, I've never seen Hilton and Bush photographed together. Coincidence? And thank you for restoring my faith in the political saavy of crickets.

October 03, 2007 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Sure you have Usually she is getting out of a Limo

October 03, 2007 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home