Saturday, December 23, 2006

To Hold You Over

I hate to do this to you, but I've gotta get out into the fray and spend some more money. I have a grocery list as long as my arm, some more presents to get for The Spouse and the Sekel pears with Gorgonzola that are being served with the biggest roast goose in all of England require brandy. (Well, shoot, what doesn't require brandy at Christmastime? I mean, really).

So I'll leave you with this little video of actual artists singing their actual song, a song which, I suspect at least JP will beginning singing because he'll want me to hurry up and get back to the play list. And I will, in a couple of hours. Wish me luck!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine opined...

Ok, when Bono winks there at the beginning it just makes me melt. He's so cute. In fact, he kinda reminds me of JP. Way more than Clay Aiken does, that's for sure.

December 23, 2006 9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

On the topic of being compared to either Bono or Aiken, I will gladly accept any Bono comparisons.

December 23, 2006 10:11 AM  
Blogger Grish opined...

Waits patiently...

December 23, 2006 10:22 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

I thought you would appreciate that.

Hey, Grish! Nice twinkly Christmas tree. Back in a flash. Sorta.

December 23, 2006 10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

By the way, isn't it fun being the first person to comment on one of your posts? Eva was onto something with that.

December 23, 2006 11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

How I managed to go 20 years without ever having heard of this song is beyond me. I am thrilled to brandied bits!

December 23, 2006 11:42 AM  
Blogger HORIZON opined...

Dear Lorraine.
Wanted to pop by and wish you a very merry Christmas!!!
l have enjoyed this last year blogging with you :)
xx
Don't wear yourself out!
Bests

December 23, 2006 11:59 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Totally fun. Totally on to something, there, that Eva of ours.

Oh goody! A present for Eva.

Thanks, Horizon. And a very happy Christmas to you and yours as well!

December 23, 2006 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home