Friday, July 07, 2006

Faux-to Album


Thankfully, I'm figuring out how to resize images. (Pretty much it's a big "duh", The Child showed me how: "No! No! Pull it in from the corners! If you do it that way he'll look all fat and squishy!) This breakthrough will make my fauxtos (which I think is the only way to refer to them) much more convincing in future. Come on. Who believes my cat is really that big?

Anyway, here's a fauxto from our family reunion last summer, me with my sibs. You'd think I'd be pretty jealous of them all, what with my clearly having come from the shallow end of the gene pool. But I don't begrudge any of them their looks or their success. We are family. Get up everybody and sing.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy opined...

You know a LOT of famous people... I'm impressed. I met Madonna's pool man once, or at least he said he was Madonna's pool man -

July 07, 2006 9:18 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Oh, Amy, you fell for that line? They can just see you comin', can't they?

July 07, 2006 9:19 AM  
Blogger Mary opined...

Hmmm...so those guys weren't the Grateful Deads roadies on that train?

July 07, 2006 4:24 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Oh, Mary, Mary....and that guy in the park WASN'T with Van Halen.

July 07, 2006 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home