Thursday, July 06, 2006

Success!

Mr. Iwanski was writing about France yesterday and I so concurred with his comments that I felt compelled to say again that I couldn't agree with him more. Or d'accord, as the French say when they are agreeing with each other. (Only it sounds like dah-core, so we were confused as hell for the first 4 days that we heard it. It peppered conversation (because the French are a far more agreeable lot that many people seem to think) and we just couldn't figure it out. We finally asked Marcel and he explained and lights went on and we said, "Oh! D'accord. Sure!" and then we started saying, "d'accord, d'accord" like a couple of crazy people. Which only further endeared us to the French.

Anyway, all this thinking of France reminded me that I needed to show you my latest thanks-for-feeding-my-dog-while-I-was-galavanting-in-Canada gift from The Neighbor:




What I particularly like about this rendition of the Eiffel Tower (of which I have many) is that it is made of iron, just like the actual Tower. I am exceedingly fond of the Eiffel Tower. It is my favorite landmark in the world. I love it so much that I'm going to go sit on it right now.

Oh, wait! I can't go without The Dog!



Sometimes I really crack myself up.









10 Comments:

Blogger Eric opined...

Very Nice...Kudos to you

July 06, 2006 9:24 AM  
Blogger Amy opined...

You're an amazing Eiffel morphing machine, you are... I must caution you, it is addictive. The Eiffel and the morphing...

No telling where we'll see you sitting next...

Good piccies !!!

July 06, 2006 9:32 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Yeah, not bad for my first time, huh Spouse?

Amy, I'm already doctoring wedding pictures. And who knows what else I'll find in the archives. Now, if I could only hack into Charlie's blog...bwwwahhhahhhahha.

July 06, 2006 9:35 AM  
Blogger Amy opined...

Dearest Lorraine,
That can be arranged.
You'll be receiving a decoder ring and a pair of 3-D glasses in the mail soon.

I'll be in touch.

July 06, 2006 9:51 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Dearest Amy, Copy that.

The goose flies at midnight. I repeat, the goose flies at midnight.

July 06, 2006 10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Nayb - now that you're such an expert, when are you going to photoshop George Clooney as my date into last summer's Hood Canal photo? No, wait - there's a spot for him next to me in the 4th of Jule-eye shot of us with Noxema!
Happy morphing!

xo nayb

July 06, 2006 10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Lorraine and Amy: Give Charlie his piss back.

July 06, 2006 12:08 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

JP, Are you kidding me? Do you have any idea how much that stuff goes for on the black market?

July 06, 2006 12:10 PM  
Blogger Grish opined...

These are som funny. I must know what program it is that you all are using.

July 06, 2006 5:44 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Grish, I just have Photo Studio...which strikes me as not nearly as impressive a bit of software as whatever Charlie and Amy have. But it's pretty fun.....

July 06, 2006 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home