Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I'm Just a Little Dog

Here I am, thinking seriously about barking at some people who had the nerve to walk by my house.




I think and care deeply about many subjects. Food, in particular.

Sometimes I sleep with a bear that looks a lot like me. Don't read too much into that.

I am very fond of chewing on things. Please note that in this picture I am not chewing on someone's shoes. And for that, I think I deserve a treat. I'm feeling a little peckish.

Please do not look that way at my football when I'm chewing on it. It's mine. I'm just a little dog.



It can be very exhausting being such a cute little dog.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Eric opined...

Well isn't he just a pip.
Mr. Snufflewoogims.

May 09, 2006 1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

How come you didn't get a shot of Indie on his favorite I-want-to-see-eye-to-eye-with-the-humans perch on the living room sofa?

~BBBMaaaartinez

May 09, 2006 1:40 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

BBBM: Dogs do not sit still. Every one of these shots represents 20 other attempts, most of the back of his head.

May 09, 2006 2:12 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Charlie, He is the sort of dog who inspires lurve and thoughts of larceny. You may not have him but I'm sure he'd enjoy a visit to Scotland. He might enjoy worrying some Scottish sheep. I'm sure he'd enjoy haggis.

May 10, 2006 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home