Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Note from the Maintenance Department

I'm sorry for those of you who hate it, but Mommy had to reinstitute word verification on her bloggy. The "high yield interest" spammer and the spammer whose first language is clearly not English were getting on her nerves. And as annoying as typing the word veri may be, it's more annoying to have spam in the middle of an otherwise interesting thread or to have to go in and delete it after the fact. So there. Word verification: it's like a screen door for the front portal of your blog home.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a Moroccan meatball tagine in the oven and the couscous needs to be started.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Sling opined...

My evil word verification is 'subio'..wait,..I mean,'sobeo'..wait..
By my calculations,The Child will not be 16 for another 23 years.

January 21, 2010 9:34 PM  
Blogger Willym opined...

hmmm deners.. what the hell sort of word is deners? Diners given what you're cooking I could understand but deners.. nope that's just perverse!

January 22, 2010 4:48 AM  
Blogger Anne opined...

are we posting our veri now?

ok, i'll play along. either that, or "runs with scissors"

rheadenc n how you spell headache if you're a red neck.

January 22, 2010 5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home