Monday, November 23, 2009

We Pause for a Commercial

It's probably a little lame, jumping up during a commercial break to put something up on my blog just because I said I would try to blog every day in the month of November.

On the other hand, I don't care.

I love my little furry blog...the people I've met, the ideas that have been exchanged. And I don't want to stop doing it and writing every day this month, even if it's just "stuff" has been good for me.

So there.

Commercial over...gotta see how "Accidentally on Purpose" ends.

8 Comments:

Blogger Sling opined...

Is it one of those commercials with 'Flo the insurance chick?'..I love her. :)

November 23, 2009 9:10 PM  
Blogger Anne opined...

I'm glad you're blogging everyday. I've enjoyed all your posts.


Now, you have to work on visiting your friends' blogs everyday.

Please.

November 24, 2009 6:27 AM  
Blogger Mom opined...

and hello to you too.

November 24, 2009 2:20 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

I love her, too, Sling. But please don't tell JP.

Anne, I know, I know. I'm trying, I really am. And sometimes I succeed but don't always comment. Maybe I should revert to the leaving a stone thing: if you see a (o) it means I've been there but don't have time to comment. Silly, but it's a start.

I love ya, Mom.

November 24, 2009 8:18 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Btw, Mom, when I come to DC in May I want to try and hook up with you. We'll get Anne on that, 'K?

November 24, 2009 8:19 PM  
Blogger Anne opined...

We'll hook up with Mom when you go to church with me. how's that?

November 25, 2009 4:28 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

I think I fly in on Sunday...we might need a backup plan. But then, she's coming here in summer so maybe that's Plan B.

November 26, 2009 5:28 PM  
Blogger Miss Healthypants opined...

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who watches "Accidentally on Purpose." I like that show, but Iwanski frowns upon it. (How dare he? :) )

November 30, 2009 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home