Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Owie

I got my flu shot today. I've never gotten one before but it's strongly encouraged at work, what with being in a hospital setting, and it's paid for so I did it.

Now, even though I've been moving it around like a crazy person, my arm really, really hurts.

Don't get me wrong. I'm glad for the protection and I now feel free to lick people who are coughing and hacking, but my arm really, really hurts.

Now that you feel sufficently sorry for me, please send pie.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Miss Healthypants opined...

I hope you like blueberry--I'm sending blueberry pie al a mode your way!! *smiles*

November 17, 2009 5:42 PM  
Blogger sageweb opined...

Peanut butter pie is at the door....hey lemme in!

November 17, 2009 6:17 PM  
Blogger Sling opined...

I'm sending lemon meringue from The Cornucopia!

November 17, 2009 6:42 PM  
Blogger Moo G Clips opined...

i've had it once and it DOES hurt!! feel better!

November 17, 2009 7:44 PM  
Anonymous Syd opined...

I'm sorry, but my pie skills are madly deficient. How about an Oreo cheesecake?

November 17, 2009 10:01 PM  
Blogger Willym opined...

poverina... povera bimba... how about a nice piece's of torta di nonna (that's Grandma's cake) - don't ask what's in it its Grandma's secret recipe.

November 17, 2009 10:53 PM  
Blogger Molly Alyssum opined...

ew please don't lick them.

November 18, 2009 8:38 AM  
Blogger Anne opined...

sorry there is a slice out of the rhubarb pie I sent.

no, maybe i'm not sorry.

November 18, 2009 10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

I don't have pie, I'm just here because I heard you were licking people. I'm pretty sure that is why Sage is here also.

November 18, 2009 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home