Thursday, November 19, 2009

4 Things

1) The Child is attending the midnight premiere of "New Moon". I am very thankful for adult friends who will do things like take my child to a midnight movie because I would soooooooooooooooooo not ever want to do that. As evidenced by the fact that I never have.

2) I bought a superfantastic hat tonight, from my neighbor Tanya who is very beautiful and makes fabulous hats. Photos forthcoming.

3) It appears that I will be spending very little time in Seattle in the month of May:

  • First week I'll be in DC with MAB at the annual Fisher House managers convention. (Plus time with Anne).
  • Second weekend I'll be in Omaha celebrating milestones with my Poodle.
  • Last weekend of the month MAB and I are going to be in Chicago for the opening of the Fisher House there. (Um, Buck...can MAB and I stay with you?)
(Also, I'm having linking issues so if you are wondering who the H I'm referring to in the above you'd want to click on my sidebar for "Anne's House", "JP is Still My Daddy" and/or "I Laugh Therefore I Am".)

4) My flu shot arm doesn't hurt anymore. Thanks be.


Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Blogger opined...

When are you going to cross the Atlantic??

November 20, 2009 3:44 AM  
Blogger sageweb opined...

Oh you have an exciting May...Hope The Child liked the movie.I am going to the matinee today.

November 20, 2009 5:37 AM  
Blogger Anne opined...

I should have told you this the second you got your flu shot: work that arm like crazy, keep it moving, weight-lift, anything; the years I forget to do that are the years my arm is the sorest.

Happy dance: you're coming east! woohoo!

November 20, 2009 6:00 AM  
Blogger Br. Jonathan opined...

OF COURSE you two can stay with me!

Somebody needs to show me how to do the Happy Dance RIGHT NOW!

November 20, 2009 8:20 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

D.A. I'd like to come this summer but something tells me it will be more like 2011.

Let me know what you think, Sage. The Child, of course, loved it.

Anne, I did do that as much as I could because MAB told me to and all I can think is that it coulda been worse.

Get that guest room ready.

Buck, I know, right? I can't WAIT to get back out on the Balcony of Terror with you!

November 20, 2009 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home