Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I Need a Manicure

The beef stew pot pies are about to come out of the oven so I'll just say a few words.

Obfuscate.

Theorem.

Pandowdy.

Also, I would like to thank all of you for the delightful pies. They made me feel much better.

Except that at one point today I was over in the Director's office talking with someone and I mentioned that my arm hurt because I'd gotten my flu shot and one of the dudes from Public Affairs walked by and popped me right in my owie arm. And called me a "wimp". It's OK, though. When he wasn't looking I went into his office and licked all his office supplies.

I might need more pie. Or maybe some of the raspberry sorbet that's in the freezer.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Molly Alyssum opined...

I laughed out loud at the 'licked his office supplies' comment. nice. ALSO, I would like some pie. If you could ship some down to me, I'd appreciate it.

November 19, 2009 8:23 AM  
Blogger sageweb opined...

I love the licking his office supplies bit,,,hahahah something I would do.

November 19, 2009 8:52 AM  
Blogger Sling opined...

Could you tell me that licking story again?

November 19, 2009 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Syd opined...

How old is that silly SOB, 9?

Great revenge, though. ;)

November 19, 2009 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home