Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Really Need to Remember that Wednesday is Late Start

Then I wouldn't be yelling at The Child to get up when she doesn't actually have to.

Not much to report, kids. The job closed...now we just wait to see if Rainey is on the list of candidates. Stupid government hiring. Keep those prayers and naked pagan dances coming.

We went to a concert Saturday night at our friend David and Tine's house. It was awesome. Talented young dude out of Idaho named Marcus Eaton. Sling, you'd really admire his chops. You can actually watch the show we saw on his website. You won't see me. You might hear me clapping and "whooting".

BSG "The Plan" is out on October 27. That's a wonderful thing.

I'm drinking more coffee more often now that it is fall.

I need to make my bed.

I have no idea what we're having for dinner tonight.

I need a pedicure but my hair is awesome.

MAB has been out of the office all week. Geez, I miss her.

"iCarly" is the best show on television. You should watch it even if you don't have a teenage girl in your house.

Looks like Nancy Pelosi has grown a pair and is pushing for a "robust" public option on health care. I smirk a lot when I hear people bitching about that. Especially the ones who I know are receiving government health care. Like Republican congresspeople.

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger sageweb opined...

Yay for pedicures! I just got mine done..orange with a black spider..
good lucK with the Job!

October 21, 2009 8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

You KNOW that Sage reads this. Stop encouraging naked pagan dances.

October 21, 2009 8:53 AM  
Blogger rosemary opined...

Won't do the dance naked....tends to make things lower than usual....hope all goes your way.

October 21, 2009 10:02 AM  
Blogger Nicole opined...

Sending positive everything your way. In the meantime, are you going to write that post about the dilemma that haters on fb have raised? I have to say, I'm shocked at how many people I know fall into a category I associate with gasping and repeating stupidly,"Seriously?" (I'm the one doing the gasping and repeating.)

October 21, 2009 11:39 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Sage, I've got fake nails for Halloweeny that are orange with black spiders! It' like we're twins!

Sorry, Poodle.

Whatever works, Rosie.

Yes, Nicole, I have been meaning to do that. Perhaps tomorrow.

October 21, 2009 6:31 PM  
Blogger Dtodd opined...

iCarly is not nearly as good as old Even Stevens reruns.

October 22, 2009 5:39 AM  
Blogger Sling opined...

Hey!..I'm pretty sure I recognized your 'Whoot!'..The guy is awesome. :)
I'm glad at least Ms. Pelosi has a pair.
I missed the part where the Democrats somehow seemed to forget that WE WON!

October 22, 2009 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home