Thursday, October 22, 2009

Attention All Tax Payers

Hi. It's MAB. You know, Rainey's Awesome Boss. (Ok, technically that would spell RAB but you know what I mean). I have called you here today to make a very special announcement.

Ahem.

I would like to announce that all of your prayers and naked pagan dances were very effective. Not only was Rainey on the cert (that's government speak, don't worry about it) but she was ranked as the #1 candidate for the job.

So she will get the job.

Unless, of course, she does something to really piss me off in the next 24 hours.

But I don't think she will because she really loves her job and I really want her to have her job. But between you and me, I do love having the power to decide whether she is in or "awout", as Heidi Klum would say.

Ok, that's all. Just wanted to let you know. Kiss kiss.

Love,

MAB

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger rosemary opined...

YAY, YAY, YAY....AND A BIG WHEW!!! So it appears that the naked thing might have helped! Really, Lorraine...YAY!!!

October 22, 2009 5:15 PM  
Blogger Sling opined...

YAYYY!!!..I'm SO glad all those felony convictions weren't held against her!
..You know I'm just bein' a butthead right?..
I can't think of a single thing better than my Rainey representin' our veterans!
Give her a big sloppy kiss from Sling!

October 22, 2009 7:37 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Thanks a mill, Rosie.

Sling, MAB thinks she would like to date you.

October 22, 2009 8:12 PM  
Blogger Mom opined...

Woo Hoo!

October 22, 2009 9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Ba Ha Ha Ha

Yay!!!

Congratulations to you both. I now pronounce you boss and worker.

Now get busy and do stuff.

Peace

:+}

October 23, 2009 2:44 AM  
Anonymous desertwind opined...

Awesome.

And, we KNOW y'all were in agreement with tonight's aufing, right?

October 23, 2009 2:46 AM  
Blogger Anne opined...

....still smiling.

October 23, 2009 7:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown opined...

The neighbors will be relieved that I can stop Dancing naked in the front yard..I will send out an announcment that it is safe to remove there blinders.. Really Congrats I know this is something that you really wanted, so happy for you.

October 23, 2009 8:15 AM  
Blogger Miss Healthypants opined...

Yay, Rainey! :) Congrats!! :)

October 24, 2009 5:34 PM  
Blogger Br. Jonathan opined...

That is wonderful news! It's good to know our tax dollars are being spent so well.

I'll tell Iwanski that he can ease off on the naked pagan dances, but just between you and me, he's really been enjoying them.

October 26, 2009 7:09 AM  
Blogger sageweb opined...

Yay I am so happy for you..I am going to stand up and do a little dance.

October 26, 2009 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home