Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Rise & Shine

I've got to run Sandy into school early because Wednesday is late start for The Child but Sandy's group has a tour that starts at the regular school time and aside from being her mom for a week, I've already put the kybosh on her and The Child going to a basketball game tonight because I have to work late and don't want to have to stay out late fetching children from an athletic competition although I'm making it up to them by getting a pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream (Phish Food, my favorite) with the free coupon I got from Credo Mobile because they're so nice there.


It's ok about the early start anyway because I have to be trained on some software today and get ready for a tour by mucky mucks later in the day so it's all good, although I kinda wish I'd waited to wear my killer dress today.

I had a creamy chicken enchilada for breakfast this morning. I love my job.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Ba Ha Ha Ha (Note no w)

Good for you. Staying busy is a good thing for awhile and it seems like wisdom to not do everything to the point it makes ya sick.

Although, maybe as host ya shoulda gotten Sandys fav. Uhh, do they have B & Js downunder?

Last Wednesday of Bush!!!

Peace

:+}

January 14, 2009 12:03 PM  
Blogger sageweb opined...

You are so mean and then so nice with the Ben and Jerry's...way to have the counter balance.

I love that you ate mexican food for breakfast.

January 14, 2009 2:28 PM  
Blogger sfoofie opined...

heya rainey - did you see b&j s created a "Yes, Pecan" flavor? I AM TOTALLY LOVING THIS KINDA STUFF. *giggle*

January 14, 2009 2:41 PM  
Blogger rosemary opined...

Hum.....I am waiting to hear if the ice cream is a good substitute for the game where there will be boys, fun,, giggling and other teenage stuff.

January 14, 2009 4:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown opined...

Blowing in to say, Lorraine and wishing I now had some ice cream...
Hope you are well. It sounds as if you are...

January 14, 2009 4:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown opined...

Whoops- blowing in to say hi, that is...

January 14, 2009 4:52 PM  
Blogger Citymouse opined...

The first English to teach any exchange student (true story)
Hello, my name is ____________, I am from ____________. Do you drive?

January 14, 2009 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home