Sunday, January 04, 2009

Oh, Frakkety Frak!

It was very cold today. The Child and I were marvelling at all the piles of (dirty) snow that still linger on the highways and byways, but commented that we are glad that the roads are clear and life has returned to normal.

That was this morning.

It started to snow about 2 hours ago.

It's still snowing.

There's like an inch on the ground already.

Frakkety frak.



Update, 10:04pm

"They" say the air is warming and that the snow will turn to rain any minute now.

There are 3 frakking inches of snow on the ground. That rain better hurry the FRAK up!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Anne opined...

it was 50 here yesterday.
[ducking quickly to avoid thrown shoes...]

January 05, 2009 6:29 AM  
Blogger Kimberly Ann opined...

Isn't this getting old? C'mon, this is the frakkin PNW, we are supposed to get rain all winter. Darn you global warming and the fluctuating weather patterns.

January 05, 2009 9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Ba Ha Ha Ha (Note no w)

Was at Southcenter when "it" occurred again. The panic was real, 'cause no one really trusts the weather people after their last little errors of prediction.

And yah this is a surreal area to predict for a few degrees and viola total change.

Happy New Year again!

Peace

:+}

January 05, 2009 2:27 PM  
Blogger Traveling Matt opined...

i am not looking forward to snow in the pnw. i was SPECIFICALLY told it rains and doesnt snow. i am pissed. happy new year though ;)

January 05, 2009 4:47 PM  
Blogger sageweb opined...

Oh I was freaking out last night in Centralia..I had this horrible vision I would be stuck there. Thank goodness it did turn to rain and I was able to get home to my little Homer.

January 05, 2009 5:59 PM  
Blogger Leah opined...

So, it doesn't snow where you live? I never would have guessed it, but it seems like it from what you're saying. Am I being naive? stupid? I dunno?
Either way, you have my sympathy-snow, ice and dirty snow banks are my way of life5 months out of the year. :(

January 05, 2009 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home