Saturday, June 28, 2008

Picture This

Yesterday I wrote of the olives and cypress trees outside of O-town. Funny that this is the only picture I have of that particular combo, when the memories in my head are so much more vivid. That's what happens when you are busy driving and call to your kid in the back seat with a "Hey! Get a picture of that tree for me, will you?" Sling liked that picture. He did some tweaking of it in Photoshop and voila!

I told you it looked like something out of Van Gogh.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger sageweb opined...

That is a Sling Gogh. it is purty too.

June 28, 2008 9:55 AM  
Blogger Sling opined...

Woo Hoo!..Glad you liked it.
Still,I won't be cutting off my ear anytime soon.

June 28, 2008 11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Ba Ha Ha Ha (Note no w)

Ya, he was definitly ahead of his time. Van Gogh anyway.

Well, what are we going to do about the heat?

You brought too much!!

Peace

:+}

June 28, 2008 6:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown opined...

Bravo! You all crack me up in a good way.

June 29, 2008 6:02 AM  
Blogger Mom opined...

Wow! That is lovely.

June 29, 2008 4:24 PM  
Blogger LostInColor opined...

Sling does rock. And I am glad you aren't cutting off your ear Sling.

June 30, 2008 12:03 PM  
Blogger Kimberly Ann opined...

Very Vincent. Makes me reach for my Don McClean album.

June 30, 2008 12:29 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Ain't it just, Sage?

I think that's a wise decision, Slingogh.

Oh, Anonyba...first it's not hot enough and then it's too hot. You're a tough one to please.

We do run with a demmed creative lot, don't we, Greeny?

Almost freaky, huh, Mom?

Lost, he's a multi-talented guy, that Slingogh. And he has nice ears. It would be a shame to waste them.

"Starry, starry night..."

June 30, 2008 4:34 PM  
Blogger Miss Healthypants opined...

Cool beans! Loved the Sling Gogh! :)

July 01, 2008 7:56 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

MHP, right? He's such an artist. It's too perfect.

July 01, 2008 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home