Monday, April 28, 2008

Can't Even Stop to Sneeze

There's a bunch of stuff I want to write about but I have to go to the post office then take some meds to The Child (she got some shots on Friday and her arm hurts) plus my desk is out of control again (because I've been on this mission relative to Sims2 and so everything that came in over the last couple of days has just stacked up and it's making me dizzy) and I have to unearth the menu for the week because I don't remember what I'm cooking for dinner and that needs to be addressed because The Child (poor little pincushion) is having some oral surgery this afternoon (two baby canines that still haven't come out) which has to be done before we can lasso her remaining teeth into braces and I have to figure out if anything needs to be thawed in advance, not that it actually matters come to think of it because The Spouse has been infected by some sort of stomach bug (unless it's a reaction to the change in his cholesterol medicine) and The Child isn't going to be eating anything but soup anyway so what difference does it make? I'll probably just make myself an omelet. Point is, there's not time for any of the thoughtful and/or humorous musings I intended but at least I guess that means I've got fodder for the week, right?

So hey there, have a lovely day and take care.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Anne opined...

an omelet sounds more adventurous than I usually do when I'm cooking for myself.

April 28, 2008 1:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown opined...

Even without time for thoughtful and/or humourous musing, its a delight to read your stuff. Hope the teeth get sorted out and the hubby's stomach comes around.
I would wager to say one of your omelets would be heavenly.

April 28, 2008 1:12 PM  
Blogger sageweb opined...

One omelette packed full of bacon would be glorious. Oh I need to use the word glorious more..it is lovely.

April 28, 2008 3:15 PM  
Blogger Emma opined...

SO...You are hosting my P-A-R-T-Y!!! I am so excited. I don't have your email address because I suck as a niece, but I have a few ideas of how to make it up to you. Oh, and my email is deadpoets_1@hotmail.com. Drop me a line sometime. We have so much to talk about. Oh, and hi all of Aunti Rain's blogging friends. You all sound lovely.

April 28, 2008 4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

That was the longest sneeze in the history of sneezing. Give The Child a cuddle from her Auntie Angela please. Also, you need to call me because I can not call you and now my cell phone is totally dead.

April 28, 2008 4:22 PM  
Blogger Miss Healthypants opined...

The Sims will do that to ya'! :)

Now it's back to the crazy business of normal real life...I hope this week goes swimmingly for ya'! :)

April 28, 2008 5:20 PM  
Blogger Sling opined...

So,you got nuthin',and I got nuthin'.
Hey!..Two half nuthin's make a whole nuthin'!..
I'll have cut up hot dogs in my omelette please.
I'll shut up now.

April 28, 2008 6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Ba Ha Ha Ha (Note no W)

Peace, Love, Harmony and Beautiful Thoughts.

Peace

:+}

April 29, 2008 3:01 AM  
Blogger Blogger opined...

We had a weird, non-event supper too. I made my variation of Halibut Catalan (which uses haddock instead of halibut!) and its beef equivalent for the boys (who prefer not to eat fish), but they left most of it untouched, claiming the meat was too chewy. I tried it: it was perfectly fine. I think youngsters' teeth are as firm as their ambition and resolve...

Today, we're playing it ultra safe with roast chicken and veg. Tres anglais.

Hope The Child is out of excruciation.

April 29, 2008 5:29 AM  
Blogger Br. Jonathan opined...

Warm thoughts toward The Child as she goes through the toothy stuff. (Been there - - I whined incessantly)

Emma: You're so lucky to have an Aunt Rain, but I'm sure you know that.

April 29, 2008 7:24 AM  
Blogger Kimberly Ann opined...

AhhhhChooooooo

April 29, 2008 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home