Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I Love Technology

We had a new security system installed over the weekend. It's superfantastic. The thing that is superfantastic about it is that it talks. When you activate it the alarm says, "Doors and windows on". When we come back in and push the magic buttons it says, "System disarmed". It cracks me up. The only thing wrong with it is that it should speak with a British accent. Because I call it "Jeeves". I would also like if it called me "m'am". Or perhaps "mi'lady". Yeah, definitely "mi'lady". And also, I think it should ask if it can bring me a spot of something.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Anne opined...

Mi'lady.

Definitely.

May 20, 2008 12:34 PM  
Blogger sageweb opined...

breaking in your house is out now...

May 20, 2008 1:48 PM  
Blogger Br. Jonathan opined...

I want your security system to help me with Speed Scrabble. (With an English accent). You're too hard to beat.

May 20, 2008 2:49 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Agreed.

Yes, Sage, yes, it is.

Buck, it can speak. I don't know if that means it can spell. We'll try it in October.

May 20, 2008 3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

mi'lady is quite the fancypants.

May 20, 2008 4:41 PM  
Blogger Sling opined...

Does your new security system spray mace on the intruder,and then launch like,great quantities of vitriolic acid into their hair,and shoot hard rubber pellets at their solar plexus,while notifying the proper authorities??..'cause that would be cool!

May 20, 2008 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home