Monday, January 07, 2008

Yawn

I just downloaded 412,000 photos from my new camera. It'll be a while before I have them sorted out.

The house is quiet; everyone is back at work and school. I love the first day after everyone gets back to the routine. The Dog and I have been a little lazy, but we deserve it. I've been productive, too. I mean, downloading 412,000 photographs takes time.

So the other day, The Neighbor shows me that she's started a blog. Yippee. I told her I wasn't going to link to her right away because too often I have friends who say, "Oh! You have so much fun blogging, I think I'll do it to!" and they get all psyched and I link them and tell everyone to go visit and then they never blog again. But then, I see The Neighbor every day so I guess I can link to her because the nag factor is enhanced by proximity.

Anyblog, here's her new address in Blogtopia. Stop by while she's unloading the moving van. Maybe bring a casserole.

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Br. Jonathan opined...

I'm on my way right now over to The Nayb's with a mince pie as a welcoming present.

January 07, 2008 2:03 PM  
Blogger rosemary opined...

I'll bring a coffee cake...low fat Bisquick one. I have lots of new pictures to unload too but I have to figure out what I am doing wrong with where they end up on my computer which is obviously not where I want them.

January 07, 2008 2:22 PM  
Blogger Eric opined...

412,000 photos?

I've told you a million times not to exagerate

January 07, 2008 2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

I only want to see 2 of the photos: New couch from Ikea, and new shelf in kitchen with rearranged desk.

The rest you can do with as you please.

January 07, 2008 2:31 PM  
Blogger Sling opined...

She is prone to hyperbole,isn't she eric!..Why,I bet she doesn't have more than 312,000 pix.
I'll stop by the nayb's...Tell her not to mace me when she sees me...

January 07, 2008 3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

You deserve a lazy morning. (:
Can't wait to see pics.
Also, I heart your neighb.

January 07, 2008 4:25 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Eeewww...I mean, oh, Buck, how nice of you.

Rosie, my problem is that all of a sudden I have about 5 different pieces of software for downloading and have to comb through them every time to find the one I like.

Spouse, this is you (dances like a monkey, spitting and pulling hair)

Funny, JP, don't have either of those among the 412,000. Guess I have to do some photography just for you, huh? After I clean everything, that is.

I showed her your picture, Sling, and then I took the mace home with me, just in case.

She's a heartable one, Hat.

January 07, 2008 4:32 PM  
Blogger Doralong opined...

Tell her I'm family, so no running and screaming when I show up at the door..

January 07, 2008 8:03 PM  
Blogger booda baby opined...

Why does every one else on the planet have an Ikea? And a Target? It's another good reason to move from Santa B, although I'm not sure Ikea's worth sacrificing the super superb second hand treasures.

I'm glad you got a new camera.

January 08, 2008 10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Congrats on the new camera, Lorraine! Even if you DO have 412000 pix to download. So the photo page goes up when? ;)

Booda, please do not move from SB solely to get closer to an Ikea--SB is WONDERFUL! I mean, I got my wrought-iron bed from a shop on State Street!

Of course, the bed before that was from Ikea...but that's neither here nor there. So to speak.

January 08, 2008 10:32 AM  
Blogger Anne opined...

what size memory card do you have that holds 412,000 pictures?

i want one

January 08, 2008 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home