Friday, December 28, 2007

Quandry


I'm still celebrating Christmas. Most people aren't. Most people started with their Christmas music listenin' right after Thanksgiving and are sick of it by now. I didn't start listening to anything until Christmas Eve. I want to play Christmas songs but everyone else is going to say, "Oh. Really? Puleeze". And I hate it when the people get cranky.

Plus I played a lot of Christmas songs at the club a few weekends ago and yestesrday I just played one that has become The Hat's new favorite Christmas song EVAH and on Christmas I played that awesome Sting rendering of a 13th century Basque carol. Point is, I don't really have to play Christmas music.

Then I was poking around and I found this. I've never heard of this band, never heard their music, have nothing to say about them except they are from southern California and that lead singer is cute as a button. Plus, I love her dresses. And their sound. And the video is amusing. And no, I'm not having marital problems.



New Years Day "I Was Right"

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Puh-leeeeeeeeeeez-

Oh, it's not a Christmas song. Never mind.

She looks like Chrissy Hynde.

December 28, 2007 8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

What do you mean "not a Christmas song"? Wild accusations and witholding sex are a big part of the holidays for some people.

December 28, 2007 9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

What??? My sound doesn't work, so
I just watched the video. Switched
it right off!

December 28, 2007 12:32 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Kinda she does.

That's too true, Hat. Forgot that bit.

No sound? That's dreadful, Meg. It's a pretty cute song. Although the lyrics really help when watching the video...that would just be completely weird and creepy without.

December 28, 2007 12:38 PM  
Blogger Traveling Matt opined...

it's funny w/o sound :)

December 28, 2007 1:33 PM  
Blogger Doralong opined...

Very amusing with or without ;)

December 28, 2007 5:35 PM  
Blogger Sling opined...

You were right..Button-cute she is!

December 28, 2007 7:34 PM  
Blogger Leah opined...

Well, I have to agree w/auld hat-I am having marital problems and find this to be a perfect holiday song. ;)

December 29, 2007 7:31 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

What is with all you people and the no sound thing? Are you all at work? That sux.

Sling, I try to choose music that includes cute buttons just for you. Sometimes I choose music for cute buttons just for me. And now I'm thinking about the cute rabbit buttons that were on an elf's shirt in Santa Clause 2. See? Holidays.

I am sorry for your turmoil, Leah, but at least we can come up with a great soundtrack, eh?

December 29, 2007 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home