Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Public Apology to JP

Poodle, I don't know what got into me. I should have been more sensitive. There you were, getting your little Poodle heart all excited about Project Runway, planning what you'd wear for the vlog recap, grabbing your cocktail and your smoke and sitting down in front of the gayest channel in all the land to watch, only to discover that there wasn't a new episode of PR last night.



A little heads up in yesterday's post, a call to warn you...would that have been too much? No, of course not. I should have warned you. I know you don't read the TV guide or even, really, pay that much attention to television specificially or pop culture generally. It would have taken seconds of my time to call you with a heads up. Sure, you would have been disappointed but you could have at least adjusted your expectations so that you didn't end of crying into your pillow all night.









What?





You didn't cry into your pillow all night? You couldn't possibly care less about Project Runway and think, frankly, that a woman of my obvious style and substance should spend a Wednesday evening in more noble pursuits?





Um, have you met me?

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger booda baby opined...

This is the cyber version of a little cough, just to let you know I was behind the bookcase. Innocently, mind you, not really TRYING to eavesdrop on every juicy, teary pillowed detail.

Oh. You think I could have shown myself a little sooner? What, and missed it all?

January 31, 2008 8:01 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Booda, O, the drama...

January 31, 2008 8:13 AM  
Blogger Anne opined...

The "gayest" channel?

Are you talking about the viewers or the people to view?

Never thought about it before. Hmm.

(click on my links for videos! I don't know if you check back on my blog for follow up like i do on yours)

January 31, 2008 8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

It wasn't on last night? I wonder what I was watching?

January 31, 2008 9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

(thunks forehead) (JP's...not mine)

January 31, 2008 2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Pft!

January 31, 2008 5:11 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Anne, that's what Hat calls it and I do everything she does.

(thunks JP's forehead...just like Hat did)

January 31, 2008 9:50 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

AIF: Pft to you too, schweetie, and pass the beer.

January 31, 2008 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home