Friday, October 19, 2007

Twofer

Thank heaven for The Neighbor. I was really tempted to play another song by The Association but didn't want to be accused of YouTube overload. But she pretty much requested this. What am I going to do, right? Who'd I have cocktails with if I ticked her off?

I suspect this performance was lip synched because it sounds EXACTLY like the record (but not because they mess up, like Britney Spears).

Also, for the record, I now officially have a crush on the bass player.




The Association "Cherish"

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Oh the Neighb has some fine taste! This song is just so so good.

October 19, 2007 12:28 PM  
Blogger Anne opined...

yes, yes.
wish i was your neighbor, too so I could sit back and spin tunes all afternoon.

October 19, 2007 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home