Friday, August 17, 2007

Pre-Game Show

The niece are here. It wasn't easy. Niece 1, Jane Austen, had her car die at Starbucks. In Kirkland. East of here. Niece 2, the raving Molly, got as far as Renton, south of here, when her folks' car overheated.

So Sis and BIL waited for their car to cool down while I went to fetch Jane. They had arrived at our place by the time we returned. (Hi, I averaged 10mph on 520...you Seattleites will appreciate that). Then, fabulous parents that they are, they drove to Kirkland to see if they could get Jane's car running. They did. They should be here any minute.

We've stuffed our faces with pizza and now we're watching HSMI...just to get in the mood.

This is so frakking exciting.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sling opined...

So where's the show??...Oh,..I forgot we're in the same time zone.Which is cool in itself,but now I have to slow down on my drinking or I'll miss the whole thing...Carry on.

August 17, 2007 7:37 PM  
Blogger more cowbell opined...

Well, I must say the 520 did save my ass the other night coming home from the Hell that is now SeaTac.

On southbound I-5, I saw 2 accidents on the northbound side, and basically thought, "Oh hell NO" to myself. Thus, 405 to 520 on the way back.

Your musical kicked my football game's ass...

August 19, 2007 12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home