Thursday, April 26, 2007

Still Ignoring The Letter

My computer doesn't possess the needed plug hole for the other key thingy so efforts to circumvent the horrid key continue. My new key thingy, however, just delivered, believe it or not, sits here now for The Spouse to fiddle with this evening.

My morning meeting went long & I go to meet friends for pho in mere minutes. Things will get done following the noon hour.

I love the people @ Dell. Not 24 hours following my order & the key thingy is here. Joy spills forth.

We viewed "Little Miss Sunshine" in the evening. Review will follow when the key thingy is restored.

The Dog is funny. The other pet is, too. She is recovering, I think, from her illness & seems much her old self. This is good.

I love U2 & REM. The Gogos, too.

I'll be very joyous when I no longer must circumvent the horrible letter. It's required for useful words.

I hope your next 24 hours bring you good things.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Red Seven opined...

Be honest. You were going to watch "Notes on a Scandal" last night, but you couldn't because there would have been no way to let us know that you'd just seen "Notes on ... Scndl."

No, I get it; I understand.

April 26, 2007 10:49 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Busted.

April 26, 2007 10:51 AM  
Blogger Grish opined...

Bah, well at least we tried with the keyboard. I guess a USB keyboard would work but by the time you ordered one now Eric'd have yours fixed..

I kinda enjoy watching you circumvent the a key though.. :-P

April 26, 2007 11:58 AM  
Blogger rosemary opined...

So, becuse my nme is rosemry you cn't visit nd sy hello? I'm sure gld you clled Dell nd got this strightened out becuse this is o pin in the butt.

April 26, 2007 12:44 PM  
Blogger Br. Jonathan opined...

It will be SUCH a relief when your're back up and running. Your first post should be something about an aardvark named Aaron.

April 26, 2007 12:50 PM  
Blogger Seattle Coffee Girl opined...

...who eats ants and accidentally activates accelerants on Saturdays.

April 26, 2007 1:36 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Yes, Ro. Summed it up, you did.

Jon & SCG: Hee. Don't tempt me.

April 26, 2007 1:45 PM  
Blogger Renee opined...

We need a new computer soon.
You may just have earned a commission check for selling me on a Dell.

April 26, 2007 8:27 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Renee, tell Kevin I sent you. This is the second or third (fourth?) computer we've bought from Dell. (Yeah, we have a lot of computers). We joke about them all the time but we've been pleased with the products & the service. And Kevin. Let's not forget Kevin.

April 27, 2007 6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home