Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Monday

Right about now my regular blog buddies are thinking, "Hey, shouldn't we be seeing glorious pictures of the BAH as she regales us with tales of the feast? Ought not our mouths to be watering by now?"

Yes.

But see, first I slept in for a really long time and then had coffee with The Neighbor, who slept in even longer. Then I stared mindlessly at my computer for a while, answered a few emails, read some stuff, like that.

And now I have to mitigate the damage from last night's party before going over to help The Neighbor start reclaiming some of her house. (The remodel is puttering toward an end and she's so ready for it to all be over. I told her this morning that I was fooling around on the computer because that way my back was to the kitchen mess and she said, "I want to turn my back on my whole house". Hence my desire to help her find some order amid the chaos).

So anyway, maybe you'll get festal pictures and wrap up later today. Or tomorrow. I also haven't told you what I thought of Sofia Coppola's "Marie Antoinette" or about the newly instituted Easter tradition of the BBB or about yesterday's brunch or the fact that the authorities suspect arson in that house fire the other night.

I had jelly beans and coffee for breakfast. And the ears of my solid chocolate bunny with Butterfinger® bits in it.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Red Seven opined...

Unhealthy breakfasts and criminal intrigue in the neighborhood! Love it, love it, love it!

Although, as I read your entry, I do note your URL with a fair bit of irony ...

(Not that I should comment; I still have dishes in the sink from Friday. Hi, I'm a guy.)

April 09, 2007 2:12 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Yes, Red, I thought the same thing relative to the URL...I even thought of actually cleaning before blogging. Then I said, "Meh".

April 09, 2007 4:29 PM  
Blogger Sling opined...

Yeah,yeah,..Arson,Marie Antionette..

Chocolate Bunny Ears with Butterfinger Bits!!...This is Huge!

April 09, 2007 6:40 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Oh, and Sling, it's a solid chocolate bunny and the Butterfinger bits in it are so yummy you wouldn't even believe it!

April 09, 2007 7:34 PM  
Blogger Citymouse opined...

What Eric says--you could be a character on desperate housewives!!

April 09, 2007 8:33 PM  
Blogger TWISI opined...

I thought of you on Sunday.... and thought you would be so proud of me. I cooked a ham, green beans, sweet potato souffle, deviled eggs, rolls and chocolate cake.

It obviously isn't a Lorraine feast but I was proud of myself none the less!

April 10, 2007 8:20 AM  
Blogger rosemary opined...

Ok, so it is Tuesday at 9:15 AM, we are in the same time zone although Idaho is a decade or so behind I admit...no new post. Did you collapse in a chocolate stupor? Jellybeanitis? Is the cat licking your face to wake you up as I type? I didn't get chocolate or any other candy on Sunday. I made lamb chops that I over-broiled as usual so it tasted like a cross between lamb liver and lamb jerky. Was Marie good? I got a new book about her. Waiting.

April 10, 2007 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home