Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Lucky 700


Kids, this is my 700th post since starting my blog and guess what? As I write the Democrats have regained control of the House of Representatives and are within 2 seats of taking the Senate as well. (And right now, at 12:53am PST, the tide is with us for those 2).

I'm exhausted and I will blog and blog tomorrow about my experiences today (right, that would technically be yesterday) but for now I would like to share with you the first 2 lines of a little song I'm composing. It goes like this:

"I'm proud to be a Democrat, where at least I know there's cheese"...

And now, I'm thinkin', it's time to turn off the pundits and try to sleep.

I am very, very, very, very, very, very happy.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lex Lata opined...

Man, I wish being wrong always felt this good!

Huzzah!

November 08, 2006 5:08 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Ain't it the truth?

November 08, 2006 7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Now I'll have that song in my head all day. Why, you, I oughtta!!!

And not to spoil your mood, but something looks odd about that cheese in the picture...

November 08, 2006 7:32 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

JP, Now we're even from that whole Xanadu episode. And yeah, that's weird cheese. Soon there will be a picture of my cheese from Legal Alien. That will be pretty cheese.

November 08, 2006 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home