Monday, September 11, 2006

Sometimes There are Words

It's interesting but most of my favorite bloggers aren't blogging about 9/11 today. It's not that we don't have stories to tell but somehow, just at the moment, there doesn't seem to be much we can say that will add to the ongoing narrative of that day for us as Americans and for the choices that have been made since then. Most of us are just putting up pictures, which I think is a really interesting choice. But Iwanski said something really profound and important and you do well to read it.

Peace be with you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Iwanski opined...

Thank you.

September 11, 2006 3:37 PM  
Blogger Grish opined...

You have my vote on everyone being nuts...

September 11, 2006 5:22 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Charlie, I think David Letterman put it best when he said, "If you live to be a thousand, will it ever make any god damn sense?"

I'm just glad most of the nutjobs I know are pleasant pie eating folk.

You're welcome, Iwanski. Thank you.

September 11, 2006 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home