Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The Crush



You remember this, don't you? JP put it in my head this morning, which amused me.

But after making gallons of juice and pints and pints of jelly, I grew weary. Weary, particularly, of stemming all those grapes. And stemming them and stemming them. And washing them and pulling off all the unripe ones and stemming some more. And I still had almost the entire laundry basket full. So, yes. Yes, I did.

And it was fun. It was a veritable spa treatment for my (scrupulously clean) footsies.

Of course, I couldn't hog all the fun for myself so The Child got into the act as well.

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown opined...

Okay, that just looks like way too much fun!

September 06, 2006 5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

So that's what they mean when they say the wine has good legs!

September 06, 2006 6:07 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Gina, It certainly amused the gentleman next door.

Sling: (Blush)

September 06, 2006 6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

You actually got in costume for those pictures, didn't you?

LOVE. IT.

September 06, 2006 8:46 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Oh, JP, yes I did and I did it all for you. It thrills me no end that you "got it". But why should that surprise me?

September 06, 2006 11:38 PM  
Blogger HORIZON opined...

lol- l just loved reading your blog and seeing the pics today- fantastic fun!! Impressed here :)

September 07, 2006 6:21 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Horizon, Thanks & nice to have you back! Now that you've got your kitchen all remodelled you can start making fabulous things from your fabulous garden. Pictures included, of course.

September 07, 2006 8:45 AM  
Blogger Lex Lata opined...

Toe jam!

Get it? Toe . . . jam!

Oh, never mind.

September 08, 2006 6:19 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

So, how's that job search coming, LA?

September 08, 2006 8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home