Sunday, September 24, 2006

Jewelry

My little poodle, JP, wondered in an (adorable and sniffle making birthday) email if I had decided against wearing the superfantastic jewelry The Neighbor had given me. Au contraire, mon ami.



















What's that? Can't quite make it out?

The earrings.




















The bracelet. (Which is also an opportunity to highlight my manicure, a birthday gift from The Neighbor. She's so good to me.)



















But wait! Lest I become overweening in my finery and fluffery...

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Hee. I was not being observant enough.

That, or your superfantastic earrings were being concealed by your superfantastic hair.

September 24, 2006 7:49 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Ok, and just so you know, my hair was really and truly the most superfantastic that it has been in a long time. I'm not even sure the photos do justice to Stephanie's artistry.

September 24, 2006 8:00 PM  
Blogger Grish opined...

You looked very nice there Lorraine...:)

September 25, 2006 1:19 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Thank you, Grish. I think I make a very nice Koi head. Not as nice as JP & Sling, perhaps, but up there.

September 25, 2006 8:00 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Beg to differ, Charlie. I think I look rather fetching and wish now that I had worn koi to the wedding. Alas. Maybe for their anniversary...

September 25, 2006 4:20 PM  
Blogger Iwanski opined...

I am voting for you as President of the Koihead Nation

September 25, 2006 7:29 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

I humbly accept the nomination.

September 25, 2006 8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Yay, koi head!! *LOL*

September 29, 2006 4:48 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Koihead uber alles.

September 29, 2006 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home