Wednesday, May 17, 2006

So Amy Says...

that the picture of The Child and I singing karaoke was about the sweetest thing she'd ever seen. Which made me think, "Nah, this is". Below you'll find what is, to date, my favorite photo of me and The Child. (The Enfant Terrible shot from Nantes runs a close second). I have this pinned up by my desk (which you will note if you look at the photo from this post).

I don't post a lot of pictures of The Child full on and I won't, usually. But when you look at this photo you will know everything you need to know about what she was like as a wee one:

5 Comments:

Blogger Diane S. opined...

Oh Lorraine,

This is too cute for words. Of course you keep it on your desk. How could you not?

May 17, 2006 8:57 PM  
Blogger Nicole opined...

This has forever been my favorite photo. It says it all.

May 17, 2006 11:36 PM  
Blogger Br. Jonathan opined...

That's just about the sweetest thing I've ever seen. . .

May 18, 2006 12:39 PM  
Blogger Br. Jonathan opined...

Oh, BTW, I mentioned you today and the fact that I stole your idea of "The Child". Well, sort of.

May 18, 2006 1:38 PM  
Blogger Grish opined...

Real cute picture.

May 19, 2006 4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home