Friday, April 14, 2006

Flashbacks #2 & 3

Here's a photo of my adorable friend Nicole being an adorable bride toasting The Child. It was a very hot night and I ate a duck breast in peach sauce that I still think about on a regular basis.




And here's one of my favorite photos of me and The Child. It was taken after the religious ceremony during Nicole's 3 day wedding blitz. The Child, who was only 4, had melted down during the church service and been removed by a very angry Spouse. (I was up witnessing the vows at the time). He felt she was being enfant terrible but she was really just enfant triste, tired of travelling, tired of Mama being busy with wedding things.



And that is all the nonesense I have time for. I have still not fetched the B.A.H. (big ass ham) for Easter. I also have to taste test the jelly beans I bought. When it comes to Easter jelly beans I do not like jelly bellies or gummy eggs or super sour jelled treats. I want traditonal jelly beans that taste like red, yellow, green and pink.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grish opined...

I have got to go buy eggs and food coloring tonight after work. I am still not sure what my dish is for the family potluck though.

Looking forward to hearing how the B.A.H. turns out and Have a wonderfull Easter.

April 14, 2006 5:40 PM  
Blogger Otilia opined...

This may become one of my favorite photos.

April 14, 2006 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home