Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Things That Happened Today


The Child bluffed her way into cleaning out her mother in poker. Actually, it wasn't a real bluff in the sense of not having anything and making people think she did. Kid had a pair of kings and a pair of 10s and all I had was a pair of 4s. Point is, she beat me stone cold. Which is good. In case the college thing doesn't work out.

The Spouse and I watched a couple episodes of "Arrested Development". We're catching up. God bless Netflix.

The Cat caught and killed a bird. Which she proceeded to eat on the kitchen counter. I didn't take pictures.

It was 80 degrees here today. What the crap is that about?

Karl Rove is still a free man. But I'm hopeful.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Hapamama opined...

the kitchen counter? ewwwwwwwww............

May 17, 2006 3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Dead animals are gruesome but a bit easier to handle than the live animals my cat brings in. I think I am feeding him too much.

May 17, 2006 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home