Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Yippeeeee!

Nineteen years ago, on the Autumn Equinox, I woke to a very foggy morning. Around noon the fog lifted to reveal the most gloriously perfect fall day. So I got all dressed up, walked to the Cathedral with friends and married The Spouse.

How, you ask, will we be marking this ocassion? The way all 19th anniversaries should be celebrated: with some chicken curry, Veuve Cliquot and the season premiere of "Glee", of course!

I love you, Spouse. I can't fit into my wedding dress anymore, but other than that, I'd do it all over again.

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Drinking wine will not be legal until your 21st anniversary. Watching Glee is acceptable for any year.

Congrats!! :)

September 21, 2010 9:45 AM  
Blogger Anne opined...

I can't fit into my dress either, but my daughter can.

sheesh.

September 21, 2010 11:30 AM  
Blogger Mom opined...

Congratulations on the first 19! May the next 19 be even better.

September 21, 2010 11:52 AM  
Blogger rosemary opined...

My dress is too big...today at least. Congratulations Lorraine and to your Knight...have a fun evening.

September 21, 2010 1:58 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

JP, well, that IS a disappointment. but "Glee" wasn't. So thank you.

Anne, I'm not sure my daughter could fit in mine. I was a tiny biatch back in the day. Nicole Ritchie without the eating disorder.

Thanks, Mom. On both counts.

Rosie, not many women I know can say that! And thank you.

September 21, 2010 9:36 PM  
Blogger Bad Alice opined...

Congratulations!

September 22, 2010 6:42 AM  
Blogger Molly Alyssum opined...

I LOVE IT, Auntie Raine!!! :) That is so wonderful. Congratulations. :)

September 23, 2010 1:57 PM  
Blogger Miss Healthypants opined...

Yippeee is right! :)

Congrats again!! :)

September 24, 2010 11:55 AM  
Blogger Blogger opined...

This is a bit late, but a happy anniversary to both of you.

Which was better: Glee or the champagne?

Dariush.

September 25, 2010 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home