Friday, February 19, 2010

Checking In

I wore a little black Calvin Klein number to work today. It was just a little basic black dress, the sort of thing that is appropriate for work or for a cocktail. But the real significance of this particular wardrobe choice was that I haven't been able to fit into that dress for six months.

Can I have an "Amen"?

Also, for those of you who were wondering, the PR recap will appear tomorrow....I had a project at work that I really felt compelled to finish so I didn't exercise my "Come In Late On Fridays" card.

Now I'm off to enjoy some black bean tart and a movie with the family. Assuming, that is, that said family can stop bickering long enough to enjoy dinner and a movie.

4 Comments:

Blogger yellowdoggranny opined...

amen...and hot damn

February 20, 2010 10:39 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Alrighty. I'll meet you girls at the coffee hour.

February 20, 2010 10:51 PM  
Blogger Anne opined...

I guess I jus' gotta scroll down further once in a while.

you don' post forever, then bam, a slew a news.

amen.

February 22, 2010 7:55 AM  
Blogger Barb opined...

congrats on the weight loss. Sorry I haven't been around in a while. Gotta catch up. Oh, btw... I put a couple of little paris wallets in the shop finally www.tinkquilts.etsy.com

March 12, 2010 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home