Friday, January 05, 2007

Attention Please

My neice Molly, one of the coolest young people on the planet, turns 17 today.

I. Can't. Stand. It.

Oh, she was such a funny little tiny peanut thing, with a head full of curls and the pixiest of expressions. And that was just yesterday. Now she's a graceful, talented, lovely woman. She has a huge heart, a deep faith, a gorgeous sense of humor and, I'm running out of superlatives but suffice to say she makes me proud. Being her auntie is a joy. And I adore her.

Happy Birthday, Mols!



Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Seattle Coffee Girl opined...

And she has one of the coolest names in the entire world! (I love the name Molly...)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, MOLLY!

January 05, 2007 2:56 PM  
Blogger Barb opined...

Have you heard of Blog Hopping? I've just hopped to your site. Come visit MINE where I've left a link to YOURS! (This is NOT an ad.)

January 05, 2007 6:00 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay opined...

Happy Birthday, Molly!

January 05, 2007 6:46 PM  
Blogger Emmie opined...

your blog touches the heart... it really shows how much u love and adore her... Heartiest wished of a very happy birthday to Molly... u can also drop by My blog sometime and let me know if u find it interesting...!!!

January 05, 2007 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home