Sunday, December 10, 2006

So Many Choices, So Little Time

The Spouse just sorta mocked me because I was listening to Roxette videos and then had to go research the dates of the songs to make sure they were 80s worthy. But I have to take these things seriously. Don't I?

Whatever. The first song is the one The Spouse knew (released in '88). The second one is the one I like best because I'm such a girl. (And the song was originally released in '87 even though it was its inclusion on the 1990 "Pretty Woman" soundtrack that made it a hit).

Of course, all this got started because JP mentioned his favorite Roxette song, which was released in the 90s. What to do? Play it anyway, because it's the weekend and he's my Poodle.





Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Those first 2 were different from the videos I've seen. Cool.

I miss this band.

December 10, 2006 3:11 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

There will likely be more...dang they were prolific. And it seems like the majority of their success was in the 90s but I so remember watching them on MTV...which was strictly an 80s phenom for me.

December 10, 2006 4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

I liked all three of them...

December 10, 2006 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home