Sunday, December 10, 2006

Oh. My. Yord.

JP posted his top 20 for the year today, some of which was a total surprise and one of which wasn't a surprise at all. Good list. There's a reason he teaches Pop 101. Anyhoo, with his revue he managed to alert me, oh so subtly, to a couple of bands thus far neglected. Seriously, people, the '80s were just chock full of music and I haven't even scratched the surface. Off I go to YouTube and as I started playing this song The Spouse walked through and said, "Well, of course you have to play that".

There are 2 versions of the video. I chose the UK version because it was unfamiliar to me and it manages to do something quite unprecedented...compared to this Boy George seems positively butch.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous opined...

I had not seen this before either. And yes, mighty gay.

December 10, 2006 2:10 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Can you stand it? It's actually kinda frightening. Those Brits, man.

December 10, 2006 4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Good song though

December 10, 2006 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home