Saturday, December 30, 2006

It's Not Like I'm Obsessive or Anything

But I've been keeping a list of all the videos I've played. So I don't repeat myself. ("You obviously don't know anything about the radio business", said The Spouse). But see, this isn't the radio business. This is the Superfantastic All-Request All-80s Dance Party Countdown Duran Duran Hit Music Weekend Video Spectacular. Or something like that. And as I was perusing my video collection, thinking up stuff to play today, I couldn't remember if I had played this song yet. And so I went to my list (which really should be put into an Excel spreadsheet so I can sort more easily. Shut up! I am not obsessive!)

So I start poking through the list and I can't see that I've played any songs by this band. Which I know is totally wrong because I have and because hello - they're even in the program title.

I had to go through every weekend of "Here's the 80s" to check my list. Found a few other things missing as well. At least now it's up-to-date. Sheesh.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous opined...

I think this is my favorite DD song and video. LeBon's voice is like BUTTAH.

And it's good to keep a list of what you've played, because sometimes Eva likes to request songs that have been played before.

December 30, 2006 10:14 AM  
Blogger barista brat opined...

oh, this made my weekend

December 30, 2006 11:09 AM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Don't I know it, JP.

Glad to oblige, Brat.

December 30, 2006 11:45 AM  
Blogger Red Seven opined...

OMG, I was such a Durannie in junior high; it was one of the early gay warning signs, I think. And I still love the old stuff, particularly Rio (who dances on the sand, dontcha know). I love them enough to forgive Andy Taylor's unfortunate mullet (what WAS he thinking??!!).

December 30, 2006 8:38 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Do a little search...I've played "Rio". And I was totally into Duran Squared, too and I'm not gay. They're just hot hot hot.

December 31, 2006 12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home