Friday, December 29, 2006

Pft

The caviar store moved and I didn't know that. Went all the way down there, couldn't find it and thought, "Oh woe. Latkes without caviar. What kind of New Year's celebration is that?"

A Google latter and I have the information I need and all is well because they are open tomorrow. So there you go.

Now I have to unload groceries and take advantage of the fact that the family is out skating. And start "Here's the 80s". This song has nothing to do with caviar.


Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Red Seven opined...

Brilliant choice. I'll mention before anyone else does that this song is, of course, a ditty previously sung by Diana Ross and the Supremes. And yet, while it's unusual for me, I prefer the remake. It's utterly craptastic, don't you find?

December 29, 2006 3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

I disagree. Kim Wilde has everything to do with caviar.

December 29, 2006 3:14 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Yes, I think I had some sort of "Dreamgirls" residue on my mind when I chose this. "Craptastic" - fab word.

If you say so, Vangie.

December 29, 2006 3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

I am a knuckle head.

December 29, 2006 3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

I am going to agree with both Red and Eva. (on the caviar thing, not the knucklehead thing.)

December 29, 2006 5:47 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Toast points for everyone!

December 29, 2006 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home