Saturday, December 30, 2006

5th Day of Christmas: Sing for Your Supper

A traditional part of our Christmas celebrations, we invite friends to come for dinner, with a catch. They must literally perform before being fed. They don't have to sing. Any sort of little entertainment is fine. Yes, we have to perform, too and no, I have no idea what I'm doing tonight. I kinda wish I could spin videos but that won't really work.

Anyhoo, the turkey is brining and I'll have to do a few things...bake a cake, make some dressing, like that. Not to mention pine needle patrol and probably rearranging the living room to allow for adequate performance space.

And after we have dinner we will likely have karaoke because we usually do after SFYS. (Should probably call Ree and see if she's bringing the box). And if we do have karaoke, I'll probably end up singing the following with Ed because it's what we do.

BTW, The Spouse once cautioned me against playing this video because it was "too predictable". Huh?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Red Seven opined...

Brilliant! This is always my karaoke choice because it's meant to sound silly so it's less embarrassing. I love the fact that RuPaul is in this video, long before it was okay to celebrate strong black drag queens. And Kate Pierson was quite delectable, wasn't she?

December 30, 2006 8:44 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

And we so rocked this...

December 31, 2006 12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home