Saturday, November 18, 2006

Breaking News! Breaking News!

It's 9am Pacific time and right this minute, right NOW, TomKat are in Italy getting married. No word yet on whether their daughter Suri and her birth parents are in attendance. Oprah didn't get an invitation but Brooke Shields did.

I'm sure they will be very happy, at least until, like Mimi Rogers and Nicole Kidman before her, Katie wakes up and says, "Good God, what have I done".

And so, we'll kick off all '80's Saturday with this little gem, in honor of the happy couple:



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Woot! Wait, does this mean that it`s real after all? I half expected not to see Katie again until she was 50...

November 18, 2006 2:28 PM  
Blogger Red Seven opined...

You know, I always dug Terri Nunn's two-tone 80's hair, even tho' I don't know that Berlin ever topped "Metro," song-wise ...

November 18, 2006 2:33 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

I feel your shock, Grish. I so didn't think this day would ever come.

R7E, Then you'll like the next video in today's playlist.

November 18, 2006 2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Is it just me, or does Tom distinctly check out Goose's package in the beginning of this video?

November 18, 2006 3:42 PM  
Blogger Lorraine opined...

Oh, certainly not, Evangeline! Tom Cruise? Nah. Way too straight.

November 18, 2006 4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous opined...

Sarcasm noted.

November 18, 2006 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home